Monday, November 7, 2011

eat - eat -and-eat

- SILA AMBIL PERHATIAN-
entry ini adalah entry yang sangat bahaya 
yang boleh mengundang segala bagai reaksi dari orang ramai
untuk mengelakkan daripada berlaku sesuatu yang tak dijangka
sila tekan X sebelum terlambat

me of course a girl
but a typical girl likes to shop
being a shopaholic is not me
like seriously
if i go out accompany my friends to shop
my function is to bring them to each department
plus carry the basket and
once again, of course have to wait for them
basically, like a 
boyfriend waits for his girl
HAHA
i don't like shop   but
I LOVE TO EAT DAMN MUCH
i am willing to spend a lot of money on food
mostly, I will crave for Mc'D, Pizza Hut, KFC 
since my staple food in college 
just instant rice (nasi yg dah digoreng + ayam/daging)
and sometimes, i will eat bread
but the bread that I want to eat always sold out 
DAMN !
if my friends spent almost rm400/500 with girl's stuff
i spent more than that on food..
people might think that
i am such a crazy because spent that much for food
but


idc !..;p

p/s : assignment banyak, 
tido tk ckup
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers