Tuesday, November 1, 2011

it's pain


i have to wait for 3 days more
to go home 
at least for five days.
today, i went again to P.k
PUSAT KESIHATAN
thought i were damn late to recheck
but nope at all
the other doctor checked me
and gave prescriptions to me
this conversation was before I went outside to get medicine

DOC : kenape awak datang lambat ? petang baru nak datang
ME : sorry doc. my schedule is pack today. 
DOC: alright then. go and take your medicine.If not succeed,
you have to undergo for an X-ray 
ME: (gulp)..alright doc..thanks !

i got 4 different medicines..
( feel sick of medicine already )
actually, since last week,
i was craving for Mc'D..
so, for today's dinner
I got Oreo Mc Flurry, Filet-o-fish burger, chicken porridge..

my dream turned reality..
^________^

till then, bye guys !

p/s : is there any hope left ?
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers