Wednesday, April 20, 2011

hypoglycemia

it is 4 am in the morning
and i awaken from sleep
shivering again and again
not because of the coldness
but there is something else that i needed to know
LACK OF GLUCOSE IN BLOOD
also known as HYPOGLYCEMIA
i thought no one will notice what happened to me
when I was in hostel
but shera..your eyes never lies
here i show you guys few symptoms of having this kind of virus
having headache
*it is true..if i am having headache, don't you ever bother me
i need to rest and what i can do is only sleep
second is shaking
* it is obvious that i always shaking especially when in the evening
after my classes finished..
this sign shows that i already used up all my energy and there is
NO MORE ENERGY to use
next is that person will look pale
* i don't notice this until know..
unstable mood
*yeap..i can make moody face though i feel happy
sometimes i feel that i have no spirit at all
sometimes rase macam nak collapse
*as for me, a few incidents happened and i still can control it

WHY IT HAPPENS ?
1. i don't like sweet foods but i like sweets
2. after i finished my schooling in form five, i take breakfast rarely
3. i only eat when i am TOO HUNGRY

WAY TO OVERCOME THIS MATTER
i. start my day with breakfast..*if only i want to eat
ii. avoid from being too cruel to my stomach*need to eat A.S.A.P !
iii.take balanced diet * i will try
iv. go and seek for doc's advices..*can i ask my mama ?


and now
i am shivering 
AGAIN !

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers