Monday, January 2, 2012

serious yet funny

its 2 january 2012 and i am doing recap for year 2011..LOL


MARCH 2011
I finished my tesl foundation year but yet i missed the moments 
with all my friends especially my roommates

JUNE 2011
received birthday gifts from my former-classmate from us.
they are 3 all of them altogether. I had a blast birthday for this final teenage year.

SEPTEMBER 2011
a turning point in my life. I had broke up with my boyfriend with an unclear reason.
I am a bit disappointed because I had waited for six years
and its totally not worth it.

enrolled in UiTM SHAH ALAM
as a degree student and alhamdulillah 
managed to catch up all the classes and 
sort of quizzes, tests and assignments

OCTOBER 2011
bought DSLR, all sponsored..heheew ~

NOVEMBER 2011
felt very sick at my backbone and stomach.
had to do xray but then i potponed it after my this coming final.

DECEMBER 2011
start a new chapter without him, totally.
preparing for my final.

hope things will get better on this year, 2012
insyaallah.
you, you and you brighten my 2011 year.

thanks dear ^___^

p/s : can't wait to end my 1st sem.




www.tips-fb.com

2 comments:

Followers